From mid May to early December tens of thousands of Humpback Whales migrate along the coast off Sydney each year.
Your cruise begins with all of Sydney Harbours famous sights such as the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge,
Watsons Bay and many more as we make our way towards the entrance of Sydney Harbour.
Then we head to the blue waters of the pacific ocean where we witness these magnificent mammals migrate past
Sydney’s famous beaches and rugged cliff lines in the biggest mass migration in the world.
1) Three levels of outside viewing decks, perfect for whale watching.
2) High speed vessel for minimal travel time to the whales.
3) Comfortable cushioned seats.
4) Climate controlled cabin.
5) Multimedia presentations on screens around the boat.
6) Wheelchair accessible
7) Toilets on board (1 disabled)
1) 3hr Premium Whale Watching Cruise.
2) 15 min from Circular Quay to the open ocean. Don’t waste 2hrs travelling in the harbour.
3) Commentary provided by experienced crew.
4) Professional onboard photographer on every cruise selling USB stick with pictures from your cruise.
5) Whales guaranteed or free return cruise.
6) Includes complimentary fruit, biscuits,coffee, tea and bottled water.
1) one walk around deck perfect for whale watching close up, especially when the whales swim close to the boat.
2) High back comfortable techno seats keep you safe and secure while traveling at speed with over 750hp pushing you along!
3) Only 27 people max on each trip for a more personal wildlife experience
1) 2hr high speed adventure ride.
2) Commentary provided by experienced crew.
3) Whales guaranteed or free return cruise.
© Extragreen Holidays Pty Ltd 2018